Going back: Radiation and intentions to return amongst households evacuated after the Great Tohoku Earthquake
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig E. Landry & Okmyung Bin & Paul Hindsley & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth Wilson, 2007.
"Going Home: Evacuation-Migration Decisions of Hurrican Katrina Survivors,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 326-343, October.
- Craig E. Landry & Okmyung Bin & Paul Hindsley & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth Wilson, 2007. "Going Home: Evacuation-Migration Decisions of Hurricane Katrina Survivors," Working Papers 07-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011.
"The impact of Chernobyl on health and labour market performance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-857.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Impact of Chernobyl on Health and Labour Market Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1052, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yumashev, Dmitry & Johnson, Paul, 2017. "Flexible decision making in the wake of large scale nuclear emergencies: Long-term response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 368-389.
- Mohammad Sanaei & Shinya Horie & Shunsuke Managi, 2016. "Job Opportunity And Ownership Status: Return Decision After The Great East Japan Earthquake And Tsunami," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-16, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:14-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.