Going Back: Radiation and Intentions to Return amongst Households Evacuated after the Great Tohoku Earthquake
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alistair Munro & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Going back: Radiation and intentions to return amongst households evacuated after the Great Tohoku Earthquake," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jungbu Kim & Seong Soo Oh, 2014. "The virtuous circle in disaster recovery: who returns and stays in town after disaster evacuation?," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 665-682, May.
- Craig E. Landry & Okmyung Bin & Paul Hindsley & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth Wilson, 2007.
"Going Home: Evacuation-Migration Decisions of Hurrican Katrina Survivors,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 326-343, October.
- Craig E. Landry & Okmyung Bin & Paul Hindsley & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth Wilson, 2007. "Going Home: Evacuation-Migration Decisions of Hurricane Katrina Survivors," Working Papers 07-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Christina Paxson & Cecilia Rouse, 2008. "Returning to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina," Working Papers 1052, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- repec:pri:cepsud:168rouse is not listed on IDEAS
- Christina Paxson & Cecilia Rouse, 2008. "Returning to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina," Working Papers 1126, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011.
"The impact of Chernobyl on health and labour market performance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-857.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Impact of Chernobyl on Health and Labour Market Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1052, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nekeisha Spencer & Mikhail-Ann Urquhart, 2016. "Hurricanes? Let's Make a Move," CESifo Working Paper Series 6081, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fisman, Raymond & Svensson, Jakob, 2007.
"Are corruption and taxation really harmful to growth? Firm level evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 63-75, May.
- Fisman, Raymond & Svensson, Jakob, 2000. "Are corruption and taxation really harmful to growth? - firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2485, The World Bank.
- Onuma, Hiroki & Shin, Kong Joo & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Household preparedness for natural disasters:Impact of disaster experience and implications for future disaster risks in Japan," MPRA Paper 77634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Groen & Anne Polivka, 2010. "Going home after Hurricane Katrina: Determinants of return migration and changes in affected areas," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(4), pages 821-844, November.
- repec:pri:cheawb:paxson_rouse_katrina_returns.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:cheawb:paxson_rouse_katrina_returns is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuya Nakayachi & Hiromi M. Yokoyama & Satoko Oki, 2015. "Public anxiety after the 2011 Tohoku earthquake: fluctuations in hazard perception after catastrophe," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 156-169, February.
- Christina Paxson & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2008. "Returning to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 38-42, May.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp0173666450b is not listed on IDEAS
- Christina Paxson & Cecilia E. Rouse, 2008. "Returning to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina," Working Papers 1043, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2019.
"Natural disaster mitigation through voluntary donations in a developing country: the case of Bangladesh,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 21(1), pages 37-60, January.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2015. "Characterizing voluntary donations for natural disaster mitigation in a third world country: A case of Bangladesh," Working Papers SDES-2015-25, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2015.
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:2:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s41885-018-0027-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:2:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s41885-018-0029-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:2:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41885-018-0025-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:3:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s41885-018-0031-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Goeschl & Shunsuke Managi, 2019. "Public in-Kind Relief and Private Self-Insurance," Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 3-21, April.
- Yumashev, Dmitry & Johnson, Paul, 2017. "Flexible decision making in the wake of large scale nuclear emergencies: Long-term response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 368-389.
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:2:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s41885-017-0021-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:2:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s41885-017-0022-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Sanaei & Shinya Horie & Shunsuke Managi, 2016. "Job Opportunity And Ownership Status: Return Decision After The Great East Japan Earthquake And Tsunami," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-16, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold return; Nuclear radiation; Family; Fukushima; Evacuees; Japan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ediscc:v:1:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41885-017-0001-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.