Returning to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Groen† & Mark J. Kutzbach & Anne E. Polivka‡, 2015. "Storms and Jobs: The Effect of Hurricanes on Individuals’ Employment and Earnings over the Long Term," Working Papers 15-21r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Edmiston, Kelly D., 2017. "Financial Vulnerability and Personal Finance Outcomes of Natural Disasters," Research Working Paper RWP 17-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ariel R. Belasen & Solomon W. Polachek, 2013. "Natural disasters and migration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 17, pages 309-330 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:199-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justin Gallagher & Daniel Hartley, 2017.
"Household Finance after a Natural Disaster: The Case of Hurricane Katrina,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 199-228, August.
- Hartley, Daniel & Gallagher, Justin, 2014. "Household Finance after a Natural Disaster: The Case of Hurricane Katrina," Working Paper 1406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:12-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Groen & Anne E. Polivka, 2009. "Going Home after Hurricane Katrina: Determinants of Return Migration and Changes in Affected Areas," Working Papers 428, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsHurricane Katrina; New Orleans; migration; location-specific capital;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .