Hurricanes? Let's Make a Move
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Naudé, 2009. "Natural Disasters and International Migration from Sub-Saharan Africa," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 6(2), pages 165-176, October.
- Strobl, Eric, 2012. "The economic growth impact of natural disasters in developing countries: Evidence from hurricane strikes in the Central American and Caribbean regions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 130-141.
- Grote, Ulrike & Engel, Stefanie & Schraven, Benjamin, 2006. "Migration due to the tsunami in Sri Lanka - Analyzing vulnerability and migration at the household level," Discussion Papers 7117, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Drabo, Alassane & Mbaye, LinguÃ¨re Mously, 2015. "Natural disasters, migration and education: an empirical analysis in developing countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 767-796, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ediscc:v:1:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41885-017-0001-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alistair Munro & Shunsuke Managi, 2017.
"Going Back: Radiation and Intentions to Return amongst Households Evacuated after the Great Tohoku Earthquake,"
Economics of Disasters and Climate Change,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 77-93, June.
- Alistair Munro & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Going back: Radiation and intentions to return amongst households evacuated after the Great Tohoku Earthquake," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.