Unemployment and entrepreneurship: a cyclical relationship?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- Bierens, Herman J., 2001.
"Complex Unit Roots And Business Cycles: Are They Real?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 962-983, October.
- Herman J. Bierens, 2000. "Complex Unit Roots and Business Cycles: Are They Real?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0197, Econometric Society.
- Dalla, Violetta & Hidalgo, Javier, 2005. "A parametric bootstrap test for cycles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6829, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "A Nonparametric Test for I(0)," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 475-495.
- Dalla, Violetta & Hidalgo, Javier, 2005. "A parametric bootstrap test for cycles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 219-261.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reize, Frank, 2000.
"Business start-ups by the unemployed -- an econometric analysis based on firm data,"
Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 629-663, September.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reize, Frank, 1998. "Business Start-ups by the Unemployed - an Econometric Analysis Based on Firm Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1981.
"A Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Short Run Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 649-656.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1979. "A nonlinear dynamic model of short run fluctuations," Special Studies Papers 135, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsNew firms; Employment creation; cycles.;
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Other
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-09-29 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-09-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbs:wpaper:2008/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simeon Coleman). General contact details of provider: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs .