Not-so-Classical Measurement Errors: A Validation Study of Homescan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liran Einav & Ephraim Leibtag & Aviv Nevoy, 2008. "Not-So-Classical Measurement Errors: A Validation Study of Homescan," Discussion Papers 08-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2008. "Understanding International Price Differences Using Barcode Data," NBER Working Papers 14017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Einav, Liran & Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Nevo, Aviv, 2008. "On the Accuracy of Nielsen Homescan Data," Economic Research Report 56490, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2007.
"Consumer benefits from increased competition in shopping outlets: Measuring the effect of Wal-Mart,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1157-1177.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2005. "Consumer Benefits from Increased Competition in Shopping Outlets: Measuring the Effect of Wal-Mart," NBER Working Papers 11809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2006. "Consumer Benefits from Increased Competition in Shopping Outlets: Measuring the Effect of Wal-Mart," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2007. "Life-Cycle Prices and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1533-1559, December.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé, 2004. "Multiple Discreteness and Product Differentiation: Demand for Carbonated Soft Drinks," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 66-81, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Elie Tamer, 2005. "Measurement Error Models with Auxiliary Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 343-366.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chad Cotti & Richard A. Dunn & Chad Cotti, 2015. "The Great Recession and Consumer Demand for Alcohol: A Dynamic Panel-Data Analysis of US Households," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 1(3), pages 297-325, Summer.
- Cotti, Chad & Dunn, Richard A. & Tefft, Nathan, 2014. "Alcohol-impaired motor vehicle crash risk and the location of alcohol purchase," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 201-209.
- Ferrier, Peyton & Zhen, Chen, 2014. "Explaining the Shift from Preserved to Fresh Vegetable Consumption," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170555, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rhodes, Charles, 2010. "Demographic Variability In U.S. Consumer Responsiveness To Carbonated Soft-Drink Marketing Practices," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116419, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.