Sorting, Prices, and Social Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1986. "Fairness and the Assumptions of Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 285-300, October.
- Lazear, Edward P., 1990. "The timing of raises and other payments," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 13-48, January.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & McCabe, Kevin A & Smith, Vernon L, 1996. "On Expectations and the Monetary Stakes in Ultimatum Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 289-301.
- Oberholzer-Gee Felix & Eichenberger Reiner, 2008. "Fairness in Extended Dictator Game Experiments," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992. "Peer Pressure and Partnerships," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-817, August.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007.
"Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 91-114, Fall.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007. "Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources," NBER Working Papers 13653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Semih Tumen, 2016.
"A theory of intra-firm group design,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102, February.
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-122, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Colm Harmon & Claire Finn & Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja Viitanen, 2006. "The economics of early childhood care and education : technical research paper for the National Economic and Social Forum," Open Access publications 10197/671, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Piermassimo Pavese, 2007. "Hedonic Housing Price Indices: The Turinese Experience," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 113-148, November-.
- Daniel Urrutiaguer, 2002. "Quality Judgements and Demand for French Public Theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(3), pages 185-202, August.
- Khazal, Aras & Sønstebø, Ole Jakob, 2020. "Valuation of energy performance certificates in the rental market – Professionals vs. nonprofessionals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P., 2016.
"Share capitalism and worker wellbeing,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 151-158.
- Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P., 2014. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 8724, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Colin P. Green & Richard Freeman, 2016. "Share capitalism and worker wellbeing," Post-Print halshs-01383778, HAL.
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Colin P. Green & Richard Freeman, 2016. "Share capitalism and worker wellbeing," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01383778, HAL.
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Colin P. Green & Richard Freeman, 2016. "Share capitalism and worker wellbeing," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01383778, HAL.
- Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P., 2015. "Share capitalism and worker wellbeing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61027, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Richard B. Freeman & Colin P. Green, 2015. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1329, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson, 2014. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 443, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Larney, Andrea & Rotella, Amanda & Barclay, Pat, 2019. "Stake size effects in ultimatum game and dictator game offers: A meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 61-72.
- Víctor Iturra & Dusan Paredes, 2014.
"Construction of a Spatial Housing Price Index by Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 301-314, July.
- Iturra, Victor & Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2011. "Construction of a Spatial Housing Price Index by Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System," MPRA Paper 30581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin Benefield & Ronald Rutherford & Marcus Allen, 2012. "The Effects of Estate Sales of Residential Real Estate on Price and Marketing Time," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 965-981, November.
- Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo & Devaux, Nicolas, 2018. "From bus to tramway: Is there an economic impact of substituting a rapid mass transit system? An empirical investigation accounting for anticipation effect," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 73-87.
- Petrick, Martin & Latruffe, Laure, 2003.
"Credit access and borrowing costs in Poland's agricultural credit market: a hedonic pricing approach,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
46, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Martin Petrick & Laure Latruffe, 2003. "Credit access and borrowing costs in Poland’s agricultural credit market : a hedonic pricing approach," Working Papers hal-02416849, HAL.
- Petrick, Martin & Latruffe, Laure, 2003. "Credit Access And Borrowing Costs In Poland'S Agricultural Credit Market: A Hedonic Pricing Approach," IAMO Discussion Papers 14905, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Edward P. Lazear, 2000. "Economic Imperialism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 99-146.
- Juan A. Cañada Vicinay, 1997. "Les équations hédoniques de salaire et la perception subjective des conditions de travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 155-174.
- Kadjo, Didier & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Alexander, Corinne, 2016. "Estimating Price Discounts for Low-Quality Maize in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Benin," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 115-128.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2020. "Public-private sector wage gap by gender in Egypt: Evidence from quantile regression on panel data, 1998–2018," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Bruce E. Kaufman, 2010. "Chicago and the Development of Twentieth-Century Labor Economics," Chapters, in: Ross B. Emmett (ed.), The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2006-02-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2006-02-26 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-02-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.