Report NEP-SOC-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2006. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," NBER Working Papers 11985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Pelligra, 2005. "Banking with sentiments. A model of fiduciary interactions in micro-credit programs," Working Paper CRENoS 200503, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2006. "A Model of Income Insurance and Social Norms," Working Paper Series 659, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- BUYSSCHAERT, An & DELOOF, Marc & JEGERS, Marc, 2005. "Is group affiliation profitable in developed countries? Not in Belgium," Working Papers 2005014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Does Envy Destroy Social Fundamentals? The Impact Of Relative Income Position On Social Capital," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 46, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Simon Burgess & Ruth Lupton & Deborah Wilson, 2005. "Parallel lives? Ethnic segregation in schools and neighbourhoods," CASE Papers 101, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Vermeir, I. & Geuens, M., 2006. "Need for closure, gender and social self-esteem of youngsters," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-33, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang, 2006. "How's Your Government? International Evidence Linking Good Government and Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 11988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heydenreich Birgit & MÃ¼ller, Rudolf & Uetz, Marc, 2006. "Decentralization and Mechanism Design for Online Machine Scheduling," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alessandro Innocenti & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2006. "Altruism and Gender in the Trust Game," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 005, University of Siena.
- Edward Lazear & Ulrike Malmendier & Roberto Weber, 2006. "Sorting, Prices, and Social Preferences," NBER Working Papers 12041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Herrera & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2006. "The determinants of subjective poverty: A comparative analysis in Madagascar and Peru," Working Papers DT/2006/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Darcy Hango, 2005. "Parental Investment in Childhood and Later Adult Well-Being: Can More Involved Parents Offset the Effects of Socioeconomic Disadvantage?," CASE Papers 098, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2006. "Social Segregation in Secondary Schools: How Does England Compare with Other Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 550, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bingqin Li, 2004. "Urban Social Exclusion in Transitional China," CASE Papers 082, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Orsolya Lelkes, 2005. "Knowing what is good for you: Empirical analysis of personal preferences and the 'objective good'," CASE Papers 094, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & F. Pigliaru, 2006. "Gli effetti del capitale pubblico sulla produttivitÃ delle regioni italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200601, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.