Need for closure, gender and social self-esteem of youngsters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- I. Vermeir & M. Geuens, 2004. "Need for Closure, Gender and Social Self-Esteem of youngsters," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/270, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vermeir, Iris & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Hendrickx, Hendrik, 2002. "The influence of need for closure on consumer's choice behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 703-727, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tahamtan, Iman & Bornmann, Lutz, 2018. "Core elements in the process of citing publications: Conceptual overview of the literature," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 203-216.
- Larissa Batrancea & Anca Nichita & Ioan Batrancea & Lucian Gaban, 2018. "The Strenght of the Relationship Between Shadow Economy and Corruption: Evidence from a Worldwide Country-Sample," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 1119-1143, August.
- Orazi, Davide C. & Lei, Jing & Bove, Liliana L., 2021. "The effect of ending disclosure on the persuasiveness of narrative PSAs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 241-251.
- A. Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Continuous Market Growth Beyond Functional Satiation. Time-Series Analyses of U.S. Footwear Consumption, 1955-2002," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David Chavanne, 2018. "Generalized Trust, Need for Cognitive Closure, and the Perceived Acceptability of Personal Data Collection," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, April.
- I. Vermeir & P. Van Kenhove, 2004. "The Influence of Need for Closure and Perceived Time Pressure on Search Effort for Price and Promotional Information in a Grocery Shopping Context," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/267, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Functional Demand Satiation and Industrial Dynamcis - The Emergence of the Global Value Chain for the U.S. Footwear Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Amit, Adi & Sagiv, Lilach, 2013. "The role of epistemic motivation in individuals’ response to decision complexity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 104-117.
More about this item
KeywordsNeed for Closure; Values; Self-Image; Gender; Social Self-Esteem;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2006-02-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-02-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Isabelle Vandenbroere (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.