Need for closure, gender and social self-esteem of youngsters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- I. Vermeir & M. Geuens, 2004. "Need for Closure, Gender and Social Self-Esteem of youngsters," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/270, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vermeir, Iris & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Hendrickx, Hendrik, 2002. "The influence of need for closure on consumer's choice behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 703-727, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNeed for Closure; Values; Self-Image; Gender; Social Self-Esteem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-02-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-02-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2005-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .