The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Darby, Michael R, 1984. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 301-322, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 266, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- John Folger & Charles Nam, 1964. "Educational trends from census data," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 247-257, March.
- Cox, Charles C, 1980. "The Enforcement of Public Price Controls," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 887-916, October.
- Zvi Griliches, 1961. "Hedonic Price Indexes for Automobiles: An Econometric of Quality Change," NBER Chapters,in: The Price Statistics of the Federal Goverment, pages 173-196 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert H. Rasche & John A. Tatom, 1977. "Energy resources and potential GNP," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 10-24.
- Friedman, Milton, 1974. "A Bias in Current Measures of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 431-432, Part I, M.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1962. "Labor as a Quasi-Fixed Factor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 538-538.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delorme, Charles Jr. & Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1999. "Public Infrastructure and Private Productivity: A Stochastic-Frontier Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 563-576, July.
- John A. Tatom, 1991. "The 1990 oil price hike in perspective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-18.
- Boisso, Dale & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy, 2000. "Productivity and efficiency in the US: effects of business cycles and public capital," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 663-681, December.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Marilynn B. Brewer, 1994. "Intellectual Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 4653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1983. "The productivity slowdown and its policy implications," BIS Working Papers 8, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fuess, Scott Jr. & van den Berg, Hendrik, 1995. "The impact of transactional activities on productivity growth in Canada, and a comparison with the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15.
- Burki, Abid A. & Terrell, Dek, 1998. "Measuring production efficiency of small firms in Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 155-169, January.
- Paul T. Decker & Jennifer King Rice & Mary T. Moore, 1997. "Education and the Economy: An Indicators Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 82b0174c4b194dabb3401d7b6, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Hélène Baudchon, 1997. "Le paradoxe du ralentissement du progrès technique," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 60(1), pages 187-217.
- Fuess, Scott Jr. & Van den Berg, Hendrik, 1996. "Transactional activities and total factor productivity growth in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 635-650.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .