Transactional activities and total factor productivity growth in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuznets, Paul W, 1988. "An East Asian Model of Economic Development: Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 11-43, Supplemen.
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "The Lessons of East Asian Development: An Overview," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 273-290, Supplemen.
- Oshima, Harry T, 1986. "The Transition from an Agricultural to an Industrial Economy in East Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 783-809, July.
- Fuess, Scott Jr. & van den Berg, Hendrik, 1992. "The impact of transactions activities on U.S. productivity growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-247, February.
- Lee, Chung H & Naya, Seiji, 1988. "Trade in East Asian Development with Comparative Reference to Southeast Asian Experiences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 123-152, Supplemen.
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darby, Michael R, 1984.
"The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 301-322, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," NBER Working Papers 1018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 266, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- anonymous, 1986. "Extension of period for comment," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 194-194.
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "The Total Incomes System of Accounts," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226196381.
- North, Douglass C, 1987. "Institutions, Transaction Costs and Economic Growth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 419-428, July.
- Oshima, Harry T, 1988. "Human Resources in East Asia's Secular Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 103-122, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Fuess & Jack Hou, 2009. "Rapid Economic Development and Job Segregation in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 171-183, June.
- Sun, Ling & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Peterson, E. Wesley F., 1999. "Technology, Factor Endowment, Prices And The Relative Decline Of Agriculture In Taiwan," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chia-hung Sun, 2004. "Market Imperfection and Productivity Growth—Alternative Estimates for Taiwan," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Bischoff Ivo & Bohnet Armin, 2000. "Gesamtwirtschaftliche Transaktionskosten und wirtschaftliches Wachstum / Social Transaction Costs and Economic Growth," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(4), pages 419-437, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:7:y:1996:i:4:p:635-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.