The Lessons of East Asian Development: An Overview
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suhr, Wolfgang, 1989. "Singapurs rezession 1985: Resultat eines lohnpolitischen Experiments?," Kiel Working Papers 391, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zoltan Acs & José Amorós, 2008.
"Entrepreneurship and competitiveness dynamics in Latin America,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 305-322, October.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Jose Ernesto Amoros, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gunther Schnabl & Kristina Spantig, 2016. "(De)Stabilizing Exchange Rate Strategies In East Asian Monetary And Economic Integration," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-24, June.
- Arup Maharatna, 2008. "Development of What? An Exposition of the Politics of Development Economics," Working Papers id:1819, eSocialSciences.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "Government Interventions and Productivity Growth in Korean ManufacturingIndustries," NBER Working Papers 5060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon, Heliso, 1994. "Can Sub-Saharan Africa Learn from the Experiences of East Asian and Latin American Newly Industrialized Countries (NICs)?," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, April.
- Kay, C., 2001. "Asia's and Latin America's development in comparative perspective : landlords, peasants, and industrialization," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19081, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- bouoiyour, jamal, 2003. "Trade and GDP Growth in Morocco: Short-run or Long-run Causality?," MPRA Paper 28859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez, Joaquin III, 2003. "Is East Asia Really Headed for Recovery? Three Levels of Analysis: Deregulation and Development in Indonesia: Farrukh Iqbal and William E. James (Eds.), Praeger, Westport, CT, 2002, 208 pages, US$ 62.," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 513-520, June.
- Hodler, Roland, 2009.
"Industrial policy in an imperfect world,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 85-93, September.
- Hodler, Roland, 2006. "Industrial Policy in an Imperfect World," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Doowon Lee, 2006. "The Korean Economy in Transition: In Search for a New Model," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 207-230.
- Liu, John Jen-wei & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2012. "The ‘Triple-alliance’ perspective for new industry creation: Lessons from the flat panel industry in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-599.
- Oliver Dieckmann, 1996. "Cultural determinants of economic growth: Theory and evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 297-320, December.
- Qazi Masood Ahmed & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt & Shaista Alam, 2000. "Economic Growth, Export, and External Debt Causality: The Case of Asian Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 591-608.
- Barlow, Robin & Senses, Fikret, 1995. "The Turkish export boom: Just reward or just lucky?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 111-133, October.
- Zaidi Sattar, 1993. "Government Control and Economic Growth in Asia: Evidence from Time Series Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 179-197.
- Wacker, Konstantin M. & Großkurth, Philipp & Lakemann, Tabea, 2014. "Terms of Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Development: A Case of Intra-Asian “Kicking Away the Ladder”?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 122, Asian Development Bank.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011.
"Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 664-671.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011. "Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 664-671, January.
- Fuess, Scott Jr. & Van den Berg, Hendrik, 1996. "Transactional activities and total factor productivity growth in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 635-650.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nohra Rey de Marulanda & Julio Guzmán, 2003. "Inequidad, desarrollo humano y política social: Importancia de las "Condiciones Iniciales"," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10598, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nohra Rey de Marulanda & Julio Guzmán, 2003. "Inequidad, desarrollo humano y política social: Importancia de las "Condiciones Iniciales"," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1211, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:36:y:1988:i:3:p:s273-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.