Gesamtwirtschaftliche Transaktionskosten und wirtschaftliches Wachstum / Social Transaction Costs and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pryor, Frederic L., 1994. "Growth deceleration and transaction costs: A note," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 121-133, September.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
- Fuess, Scott Jr. & Van den Berg, Hendrik, 1996. "Transactional activities and total factor productivity growth in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 635-650.
- King, Ronald R., 1994. "An experimental investigation of transaction costs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 391-409, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sedlarski, Teodor, 2007.
"Трансакционни Разходи И Икономически Растеж
[Transaction Costs and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 52426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chobanov, George & Egbert, Henrik & Sedlarski, Teodor, 2007.
"Методи За Статистическо Извличане На Данни За Транзакционните Операции На Микро Ниво
[Methods for Data Collection on Transaction Tasks: A Micro-level Analysis]," MPRA Paper 56744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; economic growth; structural change; Germany;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:220:y:2000:i:4:p:419-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.