Transactions costs and the controversial good or service
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pazner, Elisha A, 1972. "Merit Wants and the Theory of Taxation," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 27(4), pages 460-472.
- Robert Kohn, 1986. "Optimal quantity of a controversial good or service," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 81-86, January.
- Hillman, Arye L, 1980. "Notions of Merit Want," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 35(2), pages 212-226.
- Göran Skogh & Charles Stuart, 1982. "An economic analysis of crime rates, punishment, and the social consequences of crime," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 171-179, January.
- Adam Gifford, 1974. "Transaction costs, uncertainty, and externalities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 121-122, September.
- S. Littlechild & J. Wiseman, 1986. "The political economy of restriction of choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 161-172, January.
- Lester Hunt, 1981. "Some advantages of social control: An individualist defense," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 3-16, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:57:y:1988:i:1:p:89-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.