Illicit Financial Flows: concepts and first macro estimates for Belgium and its 18 preferred partner countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. K. Boyce & L. Ndikumana, 2001. "Is Africa a Net Creditor? New Estimates of Capital Flight from Severely Indebted Sub-Saharan African Countries, 1970-96," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 27-56.
- Cooray, Arusha & Dzhumashev, Ratbek & Schneider, Friedrich, 2017.
"How Does Corruption Affect Public Debt? An Empirical Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 115-127.
- Arusha Cooray & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "How Does Corruption Affect Public Debt? An Empirical Analysis," Economics working papers 2013-22, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- S. Abbas & Alexander Klemm, 2013.
"A partial race to the bottom: corporate tax developments in emerging and developing economies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(4), pages 596-617, August.
- Junhyung Park & Sukhmani Bedi & S. M. Ali Abbas & Alexander D Klemm, 2012. "A Partial Race to the Bottom; Corporate Tax Developments in Emerging and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Prichard, Wilson & Cobham, Alex & Goodall, Andrew, 2014. "The ICTD Government Revenue Dataset," Working Papers 10250, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio E. Montenegro, 2011.
"Shadow Economies All Over the World: New Estimates for 162 Countries from 1999 to 2007,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Shadow Economy, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas & Montenegro, Claudio E., 2010. "Shadow economies all over the world : new estimates for 162 countries from 1999 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5356, The World Bank.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio E. Montenegro, 2010. "Shadow Economies All over the World: New Estimates for 162 Countries from 1999 to 2007," Working Papers wp322, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jiri Slacalek & Kiichi Tokuoka, 2014.
"The Distribution of Wealth and the MPC: Implications of New European Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 107-111, May.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Tokuoka, Kiichi, 2014. "The Distribution of wealth and the MPC: implications of new European data," Working Paper Series 1648, European Central Bank.
- Brigitte Unger, 2007. "The Scale and Impacts of Money Laundering," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12690.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2012. "The Shadow Economy and Work in the Shadow: What Do We (Not) Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 6423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshi, Anuradha & Prichard, Wilson & Heady, Christopher, 2012.
"Taxing the Informal Economy: Challenges, Possibilities and Remaining Questions,"
2309, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Joshi, Anuradha & Prichard, Wilson & Heady, Christopher, 2013. "Taxing the Informal Economy: Challenges, Possibilities and Remaining Questions," Working Papers 11257, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Alex Cobham (QEH), "undated". "Tax Evasion, Tax Avoidance and Development Finance," QEH Working Papers qehwps129, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Tanzi, Vito, 1999. "Uses and Abuses of Estimates of the Underground Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 338-347, June.
- McNabb, Kyle & LeMay-Boucher, Philippe, 2014. "Tax Structures, Economic Growth and Development," Working Papers 10253, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Christian M.A. Valenduc & Zhicheng Li Swift, 2004. "Tax Expenditures--Shedding Light on Government Spending through the Tax System : Lessons from Developed and Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15067, August.
- Brugt Kazemier & Arjan Bruil & Annemieke van de Steeg & Marieke Rensman, 2013. "The Contribution of Illegal Activities to National Income in the Netherlands," Public Finance Review, , vol. 41(5), pages 544-577, September.
- James Boyce & Léonce Ndikumana, 2008. "New Estimates of Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries: Linkages with External Borrowing and Policy Options," Working Papers wp166, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mario Mansour & Michael Keen, 2009. "Revenue Mobilization in Sub-Saharan Africa; Challenges from Globalization," IMF Working Papers 09/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Derek Blades, 2011. "Estimating Value Added Of Illegal Production In The Western Balkans," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 183-195, March.
More about this item
Keywordsillicit financial flows; financing for development;
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-07-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IUE-2016-07-09 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nam:befdwp:0110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Helene Mathieu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .