The Financial Flows of the Transnational Crime: Some Preliminary Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Alan B., 2008.
"What makes a homegrown terrorist? Human capital and participation in domestic Islamic terrorist groups in the U.S.A,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 293-296, December.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2008. "What Makes a Homegrown Terrorist? Human Capital and Participation in Domestic Islamic Terrorist Groups in the U.S.A," Working Papers 1094, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2005.
"Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 598-642, September.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What do we really know?," IAW Discussion Papers 16, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Friedrich Schneider & Ursula Windischbauer, 2008. "Money laundering: some facts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 387-404, December.
- Brigitte Unger, 2007. "The Scale and Impacts of Money Laundering," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12690.
- Mohammed El Qorchi & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & John F. Wilson, 2003. "Informal Funds Transfer Systems; An Analysis of the Informal Hawala System," IMF Occasional Papers 222, International Monetary Fund.
- Bagella Michele & Busato Francesco & Argentiero Amedeo, 2009. "Money Laundering in a Microfounded Dynamic Model: Simulations for the U.S. and the EU-15 Economies," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 879-902, December.
- Walker John & Unger Brigitte, 2009. "Measuring Global Money Laundering: "The Walker Gravity Model"," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 821-853, December.
- Előd Takáts, 2011.
"A Theory of "Crying Wolf" : The Economics of Money Laundering Enforcement,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 32-78.
- Elöd Takáts, 2007. "A Theory of “Crying Wolf”; The Economics of Money Laundering Enforcement," IMF Working Papers 07/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Zdanowicz John S., 2009. "Trade-Based Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 855-878, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Brzoska & Raphael Bossong & Eric van Um, 2011. "Security Economics in the European Context: Implications of the EUSECON Project," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 58, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diweos:diweos53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .