Report NEP-IUE-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mattéo Godin & Jean Hindriks, 2015. "A Review of critical issues on tax design and tax administration in a global economy and developing countries," BeFinD Working Papers 0107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Jozef Pacolet & Joris Vanormelingen, 2015. "Illicit Financial Flows: concepts and first macro estimates for Belgium and its 18 preferred partner countries," BeFinD Working Papers 0110, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Technology, Trade and ‘Urban Poor’ in a General Equilibrium Model with Segmented Domestic Factor Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Italo Lopez Garcia, 2015. "Human Capital and Labor Informality in Chile A Life-Cycle Approach," Working Papers 1087, RAND Corporation.
- Adil Khan Miankhel, 2016. "Channelizing Afghanistan to Pakistan Informal Trade into Formal Channels," Governance Working Papers 25650, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2016. "Could Mexico become the new ‘China'?: Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity," OECD Productivity Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo, 2016. "Peripheral Diversity: Transfers versus Public Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 11348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amarante, Verónica & Gómez, Marcela, 2016. "El proceso de formalización en el mercado laboral uruguayo," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Montevideo 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2016. "Retos de la Economía Española: El Mercado de Trabajo," Policy Papers 2016-11, FEDEA.