Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Design Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillon, Andrew, 2008.
"Access to irrigation and the escape from poverty: Evidence from Northern Mali,"
IFPRI discussion papers
782, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dillon, A., 2008. "Access to irrigation and the escape from poverty: evidence from northern Mali," IWMI Working Papers H043847, International Water Management Institute.
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Singh, K.M. & Sutradhar, Rajib, 2010. "The benefit of cold storages: Evidence from Bihar," MPRA Paper 54345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2010.
- Mukherji, Aditi & Fuleki, Blanka & Shah, Tushaar & Suhardiman, Diana & Giordano, Mark & Weligamage, Parakrama, 2010. "Irrigation reform in Asia: a review of 108 cases of irrigation management transfer," IWMI Research Reports H042851, International Water Management Institute.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Kusunose, Yoko & Magnan, Nicholas & Fadlaoui, Abdelaziz, 2009. "Drought Risk and Drought Response in Morocco: Vulnerability, Risk Perceptions and Drought Coping Among Rainfed Cereal Farmers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49367, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2011.
"The Bang for the Birr: Public Expenditures and Rural Welfare in Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 735-752.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2007. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork, 2008. "The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia," Research reports 160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marrit Van Den Berg & Ruerd Ruben, 2006. "Small-Scale irrigation and income distribution in Ethiopia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 868-880.
- World Bank, 2011. "Missing Food : The Case of Postharvest Grain Losses in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2824, The World Bank.
- Dercon, Stefan & Hoddinott, John, 2005. "Livelihoods, growth, and links to market towns in 15 Ethiopian villages," FCND discussion papers 194, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Report 2007 Development and the Next Generation," Working Papers id:1755, eSocialSciences.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008.
"On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ximena V. Del Carpio & Norman Loayza & Gayatri Datar, 2011. "Is Irrigation Rehabilitation Good for Poor Farmers? An Impact Evaluation of a Non‐Experimental Irrigation Project in Peru," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 449-473, June.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Minten, Bart, 2009.
"On measuring the benefits of lower transport costs,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 28-38, May.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Minten, Bart, 2008. "On measuring the benefits of lower transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4484, The World Bank.
- C. Martin Webber & Patrick Labaste, 2010. "Building Competitiveness in Africa's Agriculture : A Guide to Value Chain Concepts and Applications," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2401, June.
- Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Hellin, Jon & Dohrn, Stephan, 2009. "Collective action for smallholder market access," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-7, February.
- McKenzie, David, 2012.
"Beyond baseline and follow-up: The case for more T in experiments,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 210-221.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.
- Cramer, Christopher, 1999. "Can Africa Industrialize by Processing Primary Commodities? The Case of Mozambican Cashew Nuts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1247-1266, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMorocco; agriculture; trees;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-05-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-EFF-2017-05-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PPM-2017-05-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:a34b68aa86c4467ba08f09fa06b64228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .