Report NEP-ARA-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaad, Ragui & Krafft, Caroline & Selwaness, Irene, 2017. "The Impact of Early Marriage on Women’s Employment in the Middle East and North Africa," GLO Discussion Paper Series 66, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Şen, Hüseyin & Bulut-Çevik, Zeynep Burcu & Kaya, Ayşe, 2017. "The Khaldun-Laffer Curve Revisited: A Personal Income Tax-Based Analysis for Turkey," MPRA Paper 78850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2017.
- Irene Selwaness & Rania Roushdy, 2017. "The Arab Spring and the Employability of Youth: Early Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 1097, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- FERROUHI, El Mehdi, 2017. "Determinants of bank deposits in Morocco," MPRA Paper 79075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selim Gulesci, 2017. "Forced migration and attitudes towards domestic violence: Evidence from Turkey," WIDER Working Paper Series 110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Amal Miftah, 2017. "Do Migrants Transfer Political and Cultural Norms to Their Origin Country? Some Evidence From Some Arab Countries," Working Papers 1098, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Meryem Duygun & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Islamic Banks, Deposit Insurance Reform, And Market Discipline: Evidence From A Natural Framework," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/929, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hatem Jemmali & Mohamed Amara, 2017. "On the Decomposition of Economic Inequality: A Methodology and an Application to Tunisia," Working Papers 1096, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed Arouri & Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2017. "Is Internal Migration A Way to Cope With Climate Change? Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 1099, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Jane Fortson & Kristen Velyvis & Christopher Ksoll & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a34b68aa86c4467ba08f09fa0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Soha Ismail & Juan Jose Cortina Lorente & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "Capital Raising in the Arab World," Working Papers 1095, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Antonio Estache & Maleke Fourati, 2017. "Infrastructure Provision, Politics and Religion: Insights from Tunisia's New Democracy," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.