Report NEP-PPM-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, Narendar V. & Reddy, K.S. & Arrawatia, Rakesh, 2017. "Guest Editorial: Business Models/Projects – Design, Venture, Manage and Evaluate," MPRA Paper 79032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Corral & Nancy McCarthy, 2017. "Organizational Efficency or Bureaucratic Quagmire: Do Quality at Entry Assessments Improve Project Performance?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98376, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Angelo Bonomi, 2017. "A technological model of the R&D process and its implications with scientific research and socio-economic activities," IRCrES Working Paper 201702, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Clive Bell, 2017. "Project appraisal: A revival is long overdue," WIDER Working Paper Series 111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Salci, Sener, 2017. "An Integrated Appraisal of the Péligre Electricity Transmission Line Rehabilitation Investment," MPRA Paper 78929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marlène GUILLON & Jacky MATHONNAT, 2017. "Is there a strategy in China’s health official development assistance to African countries?," Working Papers 201710, CERDI.
- Heller, Yuval & Sturrock, David, 2017. "Promises and Endogenous Reneging Costs," MPRA Paper 78803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Jane Fortson & Kristen Velyvis & Christopher Ksoll & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a34b68aa86c4467ba08f09fa0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sarwari, Abdul Nafi & Jinnai, Yusuke, 2017. "Does the community-based development program contribute to the economic welfare of rural households? Evidence from a randomized experiment in Afghanistan," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).