Report NEP-EFF-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Environmental efficiency and abatement efficiency measurements of China¡¯s thermal power industry: A data envelopment analysis based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 108, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017. "The Productivity of Nations," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2017-05, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Robert McKeown, 2017. "Where Are The Economies Of Scale In Canadian Banking?," Working Paper 1380, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Robert McKeown, 2017. "Costs, Size And Returns To Scale Among Canadian And U.s. Commercial Banks," Working Paper 1382, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Peter K. Kruse-Andersen, 2017. "Testing R&D-Based Endogenous Growth Models," Discussion Papers 17-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Ivan Fuentes Cordoba, 2017. "Land Property Rights and Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from Panama," DSSR Discussion Papers 67, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Clive Bell, 2017. "Shadow prices for a small open economy under uncertainty: Which expected values are valid," WIDER Working Paper Series 112, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Jane Fortson & Kristen Velyvis & Christopher Ksoll & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a34b68aa86c4467ba08f09fa0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017. "Calculating the excellence shift: How efficiently do institutions produce highly cited papers?," MPRA Paper 79094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Andrew R. & Ward, Patrick S. & Ashfaq, Muhammad & Davies, Stephen, 2017. "Can agricultural aspirations influence preferences for new technologies? Cropping systems and preferences for high-efficiency irrigation in Punjab, Pakistan," IFPRI discussion papers 1636, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 2017. "Who gets the urban surplus?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jiang, Xuanchao & Hermes, Niels & Meesters, Aljar, 2017. "Financial Liberalization, the Institutional Environment and Bank Efficiency," Research Report 17004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Buiatti, C. & Duarte, J. B. & Saenz, L. F., 2017. "Why is Europe Falling Behind? Structural Transformation and Services' Productivity Differences between Europe and the U.S," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1708, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pedro Neves & Tiago Sequeira, 2017. "The Production of Knowledge: A Meta-Regression Analysis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2017_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Tamara Vovchak, 2017. "Bank Credit, Liquidity Shocks and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp584, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.