Building Competitiveness in Africa's Agriculture : A Guide to Value Chain Concepts and Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Miranda, 2018. "Public food procurement from smallholder farmers: literature review and best practices," Working Papers 176, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jeanne Coulibaly & Theodore Nouhoheflin & Casimir Aitchedji & Maiyaki Damisa & Stephen D'Alessandro & Dieudonne Baributsa & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2012. "PURDUE IMPROVED COWPEA STORAGE (PICS) SUPPLY CHAIN STUDY Abstract:The Purdue Improved Cowpea Storage (PICS) project was launched in 2007 with a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The pr," Working Papers 12-4, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Final Report on Irrigation Activities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 09644639569a4e0a8cb85cee5, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Final Report on the Catalyst Fund Activity," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d90e0c50304f4a71bb747d9ca, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Stoian, Dietmar & Donovan, Jason & Fisk, John & Muldoon, Michelle F., 2016. "Value-chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning," IFPRI book chapters, in: Devaux, André & Torero, Maximo & Donovan, Jason & Horton, Douglas E. (ed.),Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 2, pages 75-92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Suzuki, Aya & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Sexton, Richard J., 2011. "Partial Vertical Integration, Risk Shifting, and Product Rejection in the High-Value Export Supply Chain: The Ghana Pineapple Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1611-1623, September.
- Vicol, Mark & Neilson, Jeffrey & Hartatri, Diany Faila Sophia & Cooper, Peter, 2018. "Upgrading for whom? Relationship coffee, value chain interventions and rural development in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 26-37.
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Ricketts, Katie D., 2013. "Food value chain transformations in developing countries: Selected hypotheses on nutritional implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 139-150.
- Coulibaly, Jeanne Y. & Nouhoheflin, Theodore & Aitchedji, Casimir & Damisa, Maiyaki & D'Alessandro, Stephen & Baributsa, Dieudonne & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2012. "Purdue Improved Cowpea Storage (Pics) Supply Chain Study," Working papers 138675, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Béné, Christophe & Oosterveer, Peter & Lamotte, Lea & Brouwer, Inge D. & de Haan, Stef & Prager, Steve D. & Talsma, Elise F. & Khoury, Colin K., 2019. "When food systems meet sustainability – Current narratives and implications for actions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 116-130.
- Guillermo Arenas, 2016. "From Evidence to Policy Supporting Nepal’s Trade Integration Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24935, The World Bank.
- Mili, Samir, 2016. "An Investigation into the Dynamics of EU Agricultural Imports from Mediterranean Partner Countries," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244541, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Zander, Rauno, 2016. "Risks and opportunities of non-bank based financing for agriculture: the case of agricultural value chain financing," Discussion Papers 7/2016, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Mensah-Bonsu, Akwasi & Zaman, Saima, 2015. "Agricultural value chain development in practice: Private sector-led smallholder development:," IFPRI discussion papers 1460, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ana Miranda, 2019. "Compras pÃºblicas de alimentos a pequeÃ±os agricultores: revisiÃ³n bibliogrÃ¡fica y buenas prÃ¡cticas," Working Papers Spanish 176, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Donovan, Jason & Franzel, Steve & Cunha, Marcelo & Gyau, Amos & Mithöfer, Dagmar, 2016. "Guides for Value-Chain development: A comparative review," IFPRI book chapters, in: Devaux, André & Torero, Maximo & Donovan, Jason & Horton, Douglas E. (ed.),Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 1, pages 47-74, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mili, Samir, 2016. "Value Chain Dynamics of Agri-Food Exports from Southern Mediterranean to the European Union: End-Market Perspective," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(4), pages 1-17, July.
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Jane Fortson & Kristen Velyvis & Christopher Ksoll & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a34b68aa86c4467ba08f09fa0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Catherine Kilelu & Laurens Klerkx & Amos Omore & Isabelle Baltenweck & Cees Leeuwis & Julius Githinji, 2017. "Value Chain Upgrading and the Inclusion of Smallholders in Markets: Reflections on Contributions of Multi-Stakeholder Processes in Dairy Development in Tanzania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(5), pages 1102-1121, November.
- Spencer, Rochelle & Mthinda, Catherine & Masangano, Charles & Boyd, Davina & Davis, John K., 2018. "Uptake and resistance: The rural poor and user-pays agricultural extension in Malawi," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 48-55.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2011. "Growth and Productivity in Agriculture and Agribusiness : Evaluative Lessons from World Bank Group Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2279, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business International Economics and Trade - Access to Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.