Irrigation reform in Asia: a review of 108 cases of irrigation management transfer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukherji, A. & Kishore, A., 2003. "Tubewell transfer in Gujarat: A study of the GWRDC approach," IWMI Research Reports H032952, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherji, Aditi & Facon, T. & Molden, David & Chartres, Colin, 2010. "Growing more food with less water: how can revitalizing Asia\u2019s irrigation help?," Conference Papers h043241, International Water Management Institute.
- Evan Borkum & Jane Fortson & Candace Miller, "undated". "Evaluation Design for the Transition to High-Value Agriculture Project in Moldova," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1657b4c5d69e4de4a2d1386ff, Mathematica Policy Research.
- L. Venkatachalam & Kulbhushan Balooni, 2018. "Water transfer from irrigation tanks for urban use: can payment for ecosystem services produce efficient outcomes?," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 51-65, January.
- Suhardiman, Diana & Giordano, Mark, 2014. "Is There an Alternative for Irrigation Reform?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 91-100.
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Jane Fortson & Kristen Velyvis & Christopher Ksoll & Elena Moroz & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Fruit Tree Productivity Project in Morocco: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a34b68aa86c4467ba08f09fa0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rebecca Nixon & Francis Owusu, 2017. "Choice, Inclusion, and Access to Information: Understanding Female Farmers’ Participation in Kyrgyzstan’s Water-User Associations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Kenneth Fortson & Joanne Lee & Madeline Young, "undated". "Impact Evaluation of the Irrigation Infrastructure Activity in Armenia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f792daac2bee4b68845201fff, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Barker, Randolph & Levine, G., 2012. "Water productivity in context: the experiences of Taiwan and the Philippines over the past half-century," IWMI Research Reports 158343, International Water Management Institute.
- Patricia Kefilwe Madigele, 2018. "Efficiency of common-pool resource institutions: focusing on water users associations in South Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 825-840, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h042851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.