Tubewell transfer in Gujarat: A study of the GWRDC approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2007. "Issues in reforming informal water economies of low-income countries: examples from India and elsewhere," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- Mukherji, Aditi & Fuleki, Blanka & Shah, Tushaar & Suhardiman, Diana & Giordano, Mark & Weligamage, Parakrama, 2010. "Irrigation reform in Asia: a review of 108 cases of irrigation management transfer," IWMI Research Reports H042851, International Water Management Institute.
- Kishore, Avinash & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Pandey, Divya, 2014. "Droughts, distress, and policies for drought proofing agriculture in Bihar, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1398, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi & Giordano, Mark, 2015. "Re-visiting what we know about Irrigation Management Transfer: A review of the evidence," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 175-186.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2007. "Issues in reforming informal water economies of low-income countries: examples from India and elsewhere," IWMI Books, Reports H040688, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTube wells / Privatization / Groundwater management / Economic aspects / Operations / Maintenance / Equity / Farmers? attitudes / Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h032952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.