Water transfer from irrigation tanks for urban use: can payment for ecosystem services produce efficient outcomes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukherji, Aditi & Fuleki, Blanka & Shah, Tushaar & Suhardiman, Diana & Giordano, Mark & Weligamage, Parakrama, 2010. "Irrigation reform in Asia: a review of 108 cases of irrigation management transfer," IWMI Research Reports H042851, International Water Management Institute.
- Molle, François & Berkoff, J., 2006. "Cities versus agriculture: revisiting intersectoral water transfers, potential gains and conflicts," IWMI Research Reports H038722, International Water Management Institute.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2001. "Rethinking rehabilitation: socio-ecology of tanks and water harvesting in Rajasthan, north-west India," IWMI Working Papers H044238, International Water Management Institute.
- Shah, Tushaar & Raju, K. Vengama, 2001. "Rethinking rehabilitation: socio-ecology of tanks and water harvesting in Rajasthan, North-west India," CAPRi working papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, Jeremy, 2006. "Cities versus agriculture: Revisiting intersectoral water transfers, potential gains and conflicts," IWMI Research Reports 91817, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kulbhushan Balooni & Vineetha Menon, 2019. "Eroding Community Norms and Tank Irrigation under State Entitlements," Working papers 323, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:cijwxx:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:51-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/cijw20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.