River basin closure: Processes, implications and responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinar, Ariel & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 1997. "Water allocation mechanisms : principles and examples," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1779, The World Bank.
- Molden, David & Frenken, K. & Barker, R. & de Fraiture, Charlotte & Mati, Bancy & Svendsen, M. & Sadoff, Claudia W. & Finlayson, Max & Atapattu, Sithara & Giordano, Mark & Inocencio, Arlene & Lannerst, 2007. "Trends in water and agricultural development," IWMI Books, Reports H040195, International Water Management Institute.
- Molle, François & Berkoff, J., 2006. "Cities versus agriculture: revisiting intersectoral water transfers, potential gains and conflicts," IWMI Research Reports H038722, International Water Management Institute.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Lemos, Maria Carmen & de Oliveira, Joao Lucio Farias, 2004. "Can Water Reform Survive Politics? Institutional Change and River Basin Management in Ceara, Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2121-2137, December.
- Svendsen, Mark & Wester, Philippus & Molle, Francois, 2005. "Managing river basins: an institutional perspective," IWMI Books, Reports H036301, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, Randolph & Molle, François, 2004. "Evolution of irrigation in South and Southeast Asia," IWMI Research Reports H035439, International Water Management Institute.
- Molle, Francois, 2006. "Planning and managing water resources at the river-basin level: emergence and evolution of a concept," IWMI Research Reports H039490, International Water Management Institute.
- Molle, Francois & Wester, P. & Hirsch, P. & Jensen, J. R. & Murray-Rust, H. & Paranjpye, V. & Pollard, S. & van der Zaag, P., 2007. "River basin development and management," IWMI Books, Reports H040208, International Water Management Institute.
- Wester, Philippus & Merrey, Douglas J. & de Lange, Marna, 2003. "Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 797-812, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dustin Evan Garrick, 2016. "Book Review Essay: The Hydropolitics of the Nile Revisited: Elites, Experts, and Everyday Practices in Egypt and Sudan," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 151-156, August.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:170-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Molden, David & Wichelns, Dennis, 2010. "Investing in water for food, ecosystems, and livelihoods: An overview of the comprehensive assessment of water management in agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 495-501, April.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2015.
"Invention and Diffusion of Water Supply and Water Efficiency Technologies: Insights from a Global Patent Dataset,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(04), pages 1-34, December.
- Declan Conway & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent datase," GRI Working Papers 196, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Conway, Declan & Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Haščič, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick, 2015. "Invention and diffusion of water supply and water efficiency technologies: insights from a global patent dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:148-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Suhardiman & Mark Giordano, 2012. "Process-focused analysis in transboundary water governance research," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 299-308, September.
- Varghese, Shalet Korattukudy & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2013. "Estimating the causal effect of water scarcity on the groundwater use efficiency of rice farming in South India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 55-64.
- repec:zbw:espost:171172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, Lykke E. & Cardona, Marcelo & Romero, Daniela, 2015. "¿Los programas de riego hacen que las comunidades rurales pobres de Bolivia sean menos vulnerables?," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 24, pages 9-46, Noviembre.
- van der Kooij, Saskia & Zwarteveen, Margreet & Boesveld, Harm & Kuper, Marcel, 2013. "The efficiency of drip irrigation unpacked," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 103-110.
- Pieter Oel & Dawit Mulatu & Vincent Odongo & Frank Meins & Rick Hogeboom & Robert Becht & Alfred Stein & Japheth Onyando & Anne Veen, 2013. "The Effects of Groundwater and Surface Water Use on Total Water Availability and Implications for Water Management: The Case of Lake Naivasha, Kenya," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(9), pages 3477-3492, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1144-:d:103108 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Halsema, Gerardo E. & Vincent, Linden, 2012. "Efficiency and productivity terms for water management: A matter of contextual relativism versus general absolutism," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 9-15.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:23:p:3811-3820 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRiver basin management Basin closure Water rights River basin organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:4:p:569-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.