Population, water, food, energy and dams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Lasage & Jeroen Aerts & Peter Verburg & Alemu Sileshi, 2015. "The role of small scale sand dams in securing water supply under climate change in Ethiopia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 317-339, February.
- Molden, David & Oweis, T. Y. & Pasquale, S. & Kijne, J. W. & Hanjra, M. A. & Bindraban, P. S. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Cook, S. & Erenstein, O. & Farahani, H. & Hachum, A. & Hoogeveen, J. & Mahoo, H. & Na, 2007. "Pathways for increasing agricultural water productivity," IWMI Books, Reports H040200, International Water Management Institute.
- anonymous, 2009. "Atlanta Fed and branches announce new directors," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Darmawi, & Sipahutar, Riman & Bernas, Siti Masreah & Imanuddin, Momon Sodik, 2013. "Renewable energy and hydropower utilization tendency worldwide," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 213-215.
- World Bank, 2009. "Where Were the Directors?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11127, The World Bank.
- Wu, Yiping & Chen, Ji, 2013. "Estimating irrigation water demand using an improved method and optimizing reservoir operation for water supply and hydropower generation: A case study of the Xinfengjiang reservoir in southern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 110-121.
- Molden, David & Frenken, K. & Barker, R. & de Fraiture, Charlotte & Mati, Bancy & Svendsen, M. & Sadoff, Claudia W. & Finlayson, Max & Atapattu, Sithara & Giordano, Mark & Inocencio, Arlene & Lannerst, 2007. "Trends in water and agricultural development," IWMI Books, Reports H040195, International Water Management Institute.
- Sternberg, R., 2010. "Hydropower's future, the environment, and global electricity systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 713-723, February.
- Sternberg, R., 2008. "Hydropower: Dimensions of social and environmental coexistence," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1588-1621, August.
- Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S., 2014. "Sustainability indicators for run of the river (RoR) hydropower projects in hydro rich regions of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 101-108.
- Molle, Francois & Wester, P. & Hirsch, P. & Jensen, J. R. & Murray-Rust, H. & Paranjpye, V. & Pollard, S. & van der Zaag, P., 2007. "River basin development and management," IWMI Books, Reports H040208, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:990-1016 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2967-2975 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:687-700 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation growth; Water consumption; Food consumption; Energy consumption; Dam development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:56:y:2016:i:c:p:18-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.