Readability of Indian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rwinxx:v:43:y:2018:i:4:p:512-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:152:y:2018:i:c:p:199-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorriz, C.M. & Subrammanian, A. & Simas, J., 1995. "Irrigation Management Transfer In Mexico. Process and Progress," Papers 292, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Lund, Jens Friis & Saito-Jensen, Moeko, 2013. "Revisiting the Issue of Elite Capture of Participatory Initiatives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 104-112.
- Martina Aruna Padmanabhan, 2008. "Collective action in agrobiodiversity management: gendered rules of reputation, trust and reciprocity in Kerala, India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 83-97.
- Kei Kajisa & K. Palanisami & Takeshi Sakurai, 2007. "Effects on poverty and equity of the decline in collective tank irrigation management in Tamil Nadu, India," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 347-362, May.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:209:y:2018:i:c:p:32-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Anke & Wakjira, Dereje Tadesse & Weldesemaet, Yitbarek Tibebe & Ashenafi, Zelealem Tefera, 2014. "On the Interplay of Actors in the Co-Management of Natural Resources – A Dynamic Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 158-168.
- repec:taf:cijwxx:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:51-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralized development initiatives; Individual citizen’sentitlements; Social transformations; Ecological wisdom; Livelihood; Sustainability of tank irrigation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2019-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iik:wpaper:323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sudheesh Kumar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikmmin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.