Information, Authority, and Corporate Hierarchies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2013.
"The past and future of knowledge-based growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 411-437, December.
- Strulik, Holger & Prettner, Klaus & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2012. "The past and future of knowledge-based growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 140, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:126:y:2016:i:598:p:2292-2323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chih-Hai Yang & Chia-Hui Huang, 2013. "Is Taiwan's R&D productivity in decline? A microeconometric analysis," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 137-155, February.
- John Foster, 2014.
"Energy, knowledge and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 209-238, April.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- DAVIS Colin & HASHIMOTO Ken-ichi, 2012.
"R&D Subsidies International Knowledge Dispersionand Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth,"
ESRI Discussion paper series
288, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2012. "R&D Subsidies, International Knowledge Dispersion, and Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1214, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Colin Davis & Ken-Ichi Hashimoto, 2015.
"Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 769-789, October.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- David I. Stern and Astrid Kander, 2012.
"The Role of Energy in the Industrial Revolution and Modern Economic Growth,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- David I. Stern & Astrid Kander, 2011. "The Role of Energy in the Industrial Revolution and Modern Economic Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2011-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Holger Strulik, 2012. "From Worship to Worldly Pleasures: Secularization and Long-Run Economic Growth," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 116, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:eee:anture:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:42-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Rajabrata & Roy, Saikat Sinha, 2014. "Human capital, technological progress and trade: What explains India's long run growth?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 15-31.
- Carl‐Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2016.
"Physiology and Development: Why the West is Taller Than the Rest,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(598), pages 2292-2323, December.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2012. "Physiology and Development: Why the West is Taller than the Rest," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-494, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Finn Martensen, 2013. "Globalization, Unemployment, and Product Cycles: Short- and Long-Run Effects," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate hierarchies; information gathering; delegation; centralization;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-09-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2010-09-18 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PPM-2010-09-18 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .