On the Optimality of Multi-tier Hierarchies: Coordination versus Motivation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choe Chongwoo & Park In-Uck, 2011. "Information, Authority, and Corporate Hierarchies," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Beckmann, Michael & Cornelissen, Thomas & Kräkel, Matthias, 2017.
"Self-managed working time and employee effort: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 285-302.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen & Matthias Kräkel, 2015. "Self-Managed Working Time and Employee Effort: Theory and Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 768, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:eee:reveco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:44-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2018. "Empowerment and the Dark Side of Delegation," IZA Discussion Papers 11289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:2:p:295-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junichiro Ishida, 2015.
"Hierarchies Versus Committees: Communication and Information Acquisition in Organizations,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 62-88, March.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2014. "Hierarchies Versus Committees: Communication and Information Acquisition in Organizations," ISER Discussion Paper 0914, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kiyotaki, Fumi & Miyakawa, Toshiji, 2012. "The choice of organizational form under intrafirm bargaining rules," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 369-392.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2017.
"Authority and Incentives in Organizations,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(2), pages 295-311, April.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," IZA Discussion Papers 7271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 412, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:28:y:2012:i:3:p:486-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.