Sick Leave and the Composition of Work Teams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Henrekson & Mats Persson, 2004.
"The Effects on Sick Leave of Changes in the Sickness Insurance System,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 87-114, January.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Persson, Mats, 2001. "The Effects on Sick Leave of Changes in the Sickness Insurance System," Seminar Papers 697, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Persson, Mats, 2001. "The Effects on Sick Leave of Changes in the Sickness Insurance System," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0444, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Mar 2003.
- Andrea Ichino & Enrico Moretti, 2009.
"Biological Gender Differences, Absenteeism, and the Earnings Gap,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 183-218, January.
- Andrea Ichino & Enrico Moretti, 2006. "Biological Gender Differences, Absenteeism and the Earning Gap," NBER Working Papers 12369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ichino, Andrea & Moretti, Enrico, 2006. "Biological Gender Differences, Absenteeism and the Earning Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 2207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ichino, Andrea & Moretti, Enrico, 2006. "Biological Gender Differences, Absenteeism and the Earning Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 5785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Andren, 2005. "'Never on a Sunday': Economic incentives and short-term sick leave in Sweden," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 327-338.
- Barmby, T A & Orme, C D & Treble, John G, 1991. "Worker Absenteeism: An Analysis Using Microdata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 214-229, March.
- Flabbi, Luca & Ichino, Andrea, 2001.
"Productivity, seniority and wages: new evidence from personnel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 359-387, June.
- Flabbi, Luca & Ichino, Andrea, 1998. "Productivity, Seniority and Wages: New Evidence from Personnel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 1966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ichino, A. & Flabbi, L., 1998. "Productivity, Seniority and Wages. New Evidence form Personnel Data," Economics Working Papers eco98/11, European University Institute.
- Barmby, Tim & Orme, Chris & Treble, John, 1995. "Worker absence histories: a panel data study," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Askildsen, J.E. & Bratberg, E. & Nilsen, O.A., 2000. "Sickness Absence over the Business Cycle," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0400, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Bridges, Sarah & Mumford, Karen, 2001.
"Absenteeism in the UK: A Comparison across Genders,"
University of Manchester, vol. 69(3), pages 276-284, June.
- Sarah Bridges & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Absenteeism in the UK: A Comparison Across Genders," Discussion Papers 00/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paringer, Lynn, 1983. "Women and Absenteeism: Health or Economics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 123-127, May.
More about this item
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-11-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-CBE-2008-11-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-11-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mea:meawpa:07149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henning Frankenberger). General contact details of provider: http://www.mea.mpisoc.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.