Report NEP-HEA-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minh Vu & Kees van Gool & Elizabeth Savage & Marion Haas & Stephen Birch, 2008. "Breast screening in NSW, Australia: predictors of non-attendance and irregular attendance," Working Papers 2008/6, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hendrik Schmitz, 2008. "Do Optional Deductibles Reduce the Number of Doctor Visits?: Empirical Evidence with German Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 141, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Rodolphe, DESBORDES & Hélène, LATZER, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Costa-Font & Daniele Fabbri & Joan Gil, 2008. "Decomposing Cross-Country Gaps in Obesity and Overweight: Does the Social Environment Matter?," Working Papers in Economics 205, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Frank Puffer & Elizabeth Pitney Seidler, 2008. "The Effect of Managed and Traditional Care Insurance Plans on Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in the United States," Working Papers 0814, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Weiss, 2008. "Sick Leave and the Composition of Work Teams," MEA discussion paper series 07149, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Arsène Kouadio & Vincent Monsan & Mamadou Gbongue, 2008. "Social Welfare and Demand for Health Care in the Urban Areas of Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_181, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Bernadette Dia Kamgnia, 2008. "Distribution Impact of Public Spending in Cameroon: The Case of Health Care," Research Papers RP_179, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Etibar Jafarov, 2008. "Government Spendingon Health Care and Education in Croatia; Efficiency and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 08/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciol, 2008. "Bargaining and the Provision of Health Services," Discussion Papers 08/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street, 2008. "Measuring NHS Output Growth," Working Papers 043cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Swati Mukerjee, 2008. "Mental Health Parity Legislation, Cost-Sharing and Substance Abuse Treatment Admissions," NBER Working Papers 14471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2008. "Unhealthy Insurance Markets: Search Frictions and the Cost and Quality of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 14455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Ashley Lester & David N. Weil, 2008. "When Does Improving Health Raise GDP?," NBER Working Papers 14449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isik U. Zeytinoglu & Margaret Denton & Sharon Davies & M. Bianca Seaton & Jennifer Millen, 2008. "Visiting and Office Home Care Workers’ Occupational Health: An Analysis of Workplace Flexibility and Worker Insecurity Measures Associated with Emotional and Physical Health," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 234, McMaster University.