For Whom the Bell Tolls: Road Safety Effects of Tolls on Uncongested SCUT Highways in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martins, Rodrigo & Veiga, Francisco José, 2014.
"Does voter turnout affect the votes for the incumbent government?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 274-286.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2013. "Does Voter Turnout Affect the Votes for the Incumbent Government?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-20, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2013. "Does voter turnout affect the votes for the incumbent government?," NIPE Working Papers 15/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Robin Haynes & Andrew Jones & Victoria Kennedy & Ian Harvey & Tony Jewell, 2007. "District Variations in Road Curvature in England and Wales and their Association with Road-Traffic Crashes," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(5), pages 1222-1237, May.
- Green, Colin P. & Heywood, John. S. & Navarro, Maria, 2014. "Did liberalising bar hours decrease traffic accidents?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 189-198.
- Green, Colin P. & Heywood, John S. & Navarro, María, 2016.
"Traffic accidents and the London congestion charge,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 11-22.
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2014. "Traffic accidents and the London congestion charge," Working Papers 66110088, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Daniel Albalate, 2011.
"Shifting Death to Their Alternatives The Case of Toll Motorways,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 45(3), pages 457-479, September.
- Daniel Albalate, 2007. "Shifting Death to their Alternatives: The Case of Toll Motorways," Working Papers XREAP2007-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2007.
- Janet Currie & Reed Walker, 2011.
"Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Janet Currie & W. Reed Walker, 2009. "Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass," NBER Working Papers 15413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel, 2012. "Motorways, tolls and road safety: evidence from Europe," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 457-473, December.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Haynes & Andrew Jones & Victoria Kennedy & Ian Harvey & Tony Jewell, 2007. "District variations in road curvature in England and Wales and their association with road-traffic crashes," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(5), pages 1222-1237, May.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2015. "Recessions, healthy no more?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 17-28.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad safety; Accident; Injury; Toll; Difference-in-differences; SCUT; Portugal;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-08-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2017-08-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-08-06 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.