Productivity Effects of Research Assessment Exercises
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6306|
Web page: http://www.business.lsu.edu/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tom Coupé, 2003. "Revealed Performances: Worldwide Rankings of Economists and Economics Departments, 1990-2000," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1309-1345, December.
- Booth, Alison L & Burton, Jonathan & Mumford, Karen, 2000. "The Position of Women in UK Academic Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages F312-33, June.
- Sharon M. Oster & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1998. "Aging And Productivity Among Economists," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 154-156, February.
- Blackaby, David & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Ethnic and Other Minority Representation in UK Academic Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages F293-311, June.
- Machin, Stephen & Oswald, Andrew, 2000. "UK Economics and the Future Supply of Academic Economists," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages F334-49, June.
- Johnes, Geraint & Johnes, Jill, 1993.
"Measuring the Research Performance of UK Economics Departments: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 332-47, April.
- G. Johnes & J. Johnes, . "Measuring the Research Performance of UK Economics Departments: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers ec17/90, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Hare, Paul G & Wyatt, Geoffrey, 1992. "Economics of Academic Research and Its Implications for Higher Education," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 48-66, Summer.
- Moore, William J & Newman, Robert J & Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1998. "Do Academic Salaries Decline with Seniority?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 352-66, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsu:lsuwpp:2002-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.