Report NEP-EFF-2002-10-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harris, Richard & Catherine Robinson, 2002. "Productivity Spillovers to Domestic Plants from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from UK Manufacturing, 1974-1995," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 96, Royal Economic Society.
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley & Dale Squires, 2002. "Property Rights in a Fishery: Regulatory Change and Firm Performance," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0205, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- James W. Shaw & William C. Horrace & Ronald J. Vogel, 2002. "The Productivity of Pharmaceuticals in Improving Health: An Analysis of the OECD Health Data," HEW 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Richard B. Goud Jr., 2002. "Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence from 25 Countries in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Development and Comp Systems 0207002, EconWPA.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, . "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & Peter J. Sloane & Jeremy D. Steely, . "Productivity Effects of Research Assessment Exercises," Departmental Working Papers 2002-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Dale Squires & R. Quentin Grafton & Mohammed Ferdous Alam & Ishak Haji Omar, 2002. "Technical Efficiency in the Malaysian Gill Net Artisanal Fishery," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0204, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Item repec:wop:censes:02-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2002. "Confidence Statements for Efficiency Estimates from Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0206006, EconWPA.