Selection Bias in Educational Transition Models: Theory and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Manski, Charles F., 1998.
"Censoring of outcomes and regressors due to survey nonresponse: Identification and estimation using weights and imputations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 37-58, May.
- Horowitz, J.L. & Manski, C.F., 1995. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due to Survey Nonresponse: Identification and estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Working Papers 95-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Charles F. Manski, 1996. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due To Survey Nonresponse: Identification and Estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Econometrics 9602007, EconWPA, revised 06 Mar 1996.
- Horowitz, J.L. & Manski, C.F., 1995. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due to Survey Nonresponse: Identification and Estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Working papers 9525, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Mary Arends-Kuenning & Suzanne Duryea, 2006. "The Effect of Parental Presence, Parents’ Education, and Household Headship on Adolescents’ Schooling and Work in Latin America," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 263-286, June.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "The Relative Effect of Family Characteristics and Financial Situation on Educational Achievement," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 165-181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leslie S. Stratton & Nabanita Datta Gupta & David Reimer & Anders Holm, 2017.
"Modeling Enrollment in and Completion of Vocational Education: The Role of Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills by Program Type,"
University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers
20172, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Leslie S. Stratton & Nabanita Datta Gupta & David Reimer & Anders Holm, 2017. "Modeling Enrollment in and Completion of Vocational Education: The role of cognitive and non-cognitive skills by program type," Economics Working Papers 2017-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Stratton, Leslie S. & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Reimer, David & Holm, Anders, 2017. "Modeling Enrollment in and Completion of Vocational Education: The Role of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills by Program Type," IZA Discussion Papers 10741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zakir Husain & Swagata Sarkar, 2011. "Gender Disparities in Educational Trajectories in India: Do Females Become More Robust at Higher Levels?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 37-56, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-02-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EDU-2009-02-14 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2009_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .