Family background, cohort and education: A French-German comparison based on a multivariate ordered probit model of educational attainment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Goux & Éric Maurin, 1997. "Destinées sociales : le rôle de l'école et du milieu d'origine," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 306(1), pages 13-26.
- Lauer, Charlotte, 2001. "Educational attainment: a French-German comparison," ZEW Dokumentationen 01-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts of American Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 262-333, April.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1993. "Intergenerational Support and the Life-Cycle Incomes of Young Men and Their Parents: Human Capital Investments, Coresidence, and Intergenerational Financial Transfers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 84-112, January.
- Claude Thélot & Louis-André Vallet, 2000. "La réduction des inégalités sociales devant l'école depuis le début du siècle," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 334(1), pages 3-32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:231-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.