La réduction des inégalités sociales devant l'école depuis le début du siècle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Goux & Éric Maurin, 1997. "Démocratisation de l'école et persistance des inégalités," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 306(1), pages 27-39.
- Herbert L. Smith & Maurice A. Garnier, 1986. "Association between Background and Educational Attainment in France," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 14(3), pages 317-344, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valérie Canals & Claude Diebolt & Magali Jaoul, 2005. "Higher Education and Convergence in France: 1964-2000," Working Papers 05-09, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013.
"Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application to France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 111-112, pages 295-325.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013. "Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application in France," Working Papers 13-05, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- Lefranc, Arnaud, 2018. "Intergenerational Earnings Persistence and Economic Inequality in the Long-Run: Evidence from French Cohorts, 1931-1975," IZA Discussion Papers 11406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Danièle Trancart, 2015. "The Gender Wage Gap in France: the Role of Non-Cognitive Characteristics," Working Papers DT/2015/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lauer, Charlotte, 2003. "Family background, cohort and education: A French-German comparison based on a multivariate ordered probit model of educational attainment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 231-251, April.
- Rachid Boumahdi & Philippe Lemistre, 2006. "Accéder à l'emploi qualifié : les déterminants," Post-Print halshs-00009001, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2000_num_334_1_7526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.