The franc shock and Swiss GDP: How long does it take to start feeling the pain?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2016. "The franc shock and Swiss GDP: how long does it take to start feeling the pain?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(36), pages 3432-3441, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012.
"Are GDP Revisions Predictable? Evidence for Switzerland,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 58(4), pages 299-326.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "Are GDP Revisions Predictable? Evidence for Switzerland," EcoMod2012 4219, EcoMod.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2010.
"Introducing the euro-sting: Short-term indicator of euro area growth,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 663-694.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2008. "Introducing the EURO-STING: Short Term INdicator of Euro Area Growth," Working Papers 0807, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Camacho, Maximo & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel, 2009. "Introducing the Euro-STING: Short-Term Indicator of Euro Area Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Cuche-Curti & Pamela Hall & Attilio Zanetti, 2009. "Swiss GDP revisions: A monetary policy perspective," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2008(2), pages 183-213.
- Máximo Camacho & Rafael Doménech, 2012.
"MICA-BBVA: a factor model of economic and financial indicators for short-term GDP forecasting,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 475-497, December.
- Maximo Camacho & Rafael Domenech, 2010. "MICA-BBVA: A Factor Model of Economic and Financial Indicators for Short-term GDP Forecasting," Working Papers 1021, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Roberto S. Mariano & Yasutomo Murasawa, 2003. "A new coincident index of business cycles based on monthly and quarterly series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 427-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchholz, Manuel & von Schweinitz, Gregor & Tonzer, Lena, 2018. "Did the Swiss exchange rate shock shock the market?," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:294-299 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFactor model; Mixed-frequency data; Exchange rate; GDP growth; KOF-Key-frankenschock;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:15-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.