The franc shock and Swiss GDP: How long does it take to start feeling the pain?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2016. "The franc shock and Swiss GDP: how long does it take to start feeling the pain?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(36), pages 3432-3441, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto S. Mariano & Yasutomo Murasawa, 2003. "A new coincident index of business cycles based on monthly and quarterly series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 427-443.
- Máximo Camacho & Rafael Doménech, 2012.
"MICA-BBVA: a factor model of economic and financial indicators for short-term GDP forecasting,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 475-497, December.
- Maximo Camacho & Rafael Domenech, 2010. "MICA-BBVA: A Factor Model of Economic and Financial Indicators for Short-term GDP Forecasting," Working Papers 1021, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012.
"Are GDP Revisions Predictable? Evidence for Switzerland,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 58(4), pages 299-326.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "Are GDP Revisions Predictable? Evidence for Switzerland," EcoMod2012 4219, EcoMod.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2010.
"Introducing the euro-sting: Short-term indicator of euro area growth,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 663-694.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2008. "Introducing the EURO-STING: Short Term INdicator of Euro Area Growth," Working Papers 0807, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Camacho, Maximo & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel, 2009. "Introducing the Euro-STING: Short-Term Indicator of Euro Area Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Cuche-Curti & Pamela Hall & Attilio Zanetti, 2009. "Swiss GDP revisions: A monetary policy perspective," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2008(2), pages 183-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:294-299 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFactor model; Mixed-frequency data; Exchange rate; GDP growth; KOF-Key-frankenschock;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:15-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .