Swiss GDP revisions: A monetary policy perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012.
"Are GDP Revisions Predictable? Evidence for Switzerland,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 58(4), pages 299-326.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "Are GDP Revisions Predictable? Evidence for Switzerland," EcoMod2012 4219, EcoMod.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2016.
"The franc shock and Swiss GDP: how long does it take to start feeling the pain?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(36), pages 3432-3441, August.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2015. "The franc shock and Swiss GDP: How long does it take to start feeling the pain?," KOF Working papers 15-373, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ronald Indergand & Stefan Leist, 2014. "A Real-Time Data Set for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 150(IV), pages 331-352, December.
- Severin Bernhard, 2016. "A real-time GDP data set for Switzerland," Economic Studies 2016-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Nikolay Markov & Thomas Nitschka, 2013. "Estimating Taylor Rules for Switzerland: Evidence from 2000 to 2012," Working Papers 2013-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Michael Graff & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2010.
"The Information Content of Capacity Utilisation Rates for Output Gap Estimates,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3276, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Graff & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2010. "The information content of capacity utilisation rates for output gap estimates," KOF Working papers 10-269, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2011. "The Real-Time Predictive Content of the KOF Economic Barometer," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(III), pages 353-375, September.
- Mario Meichle & Angelo Ranaldo & Attilio Zanetti, 2011. "Do financial variables help predict the state of the business cycle in small open economies? Evidence from Switzerland," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(4), pages 435-453, December.
- Siliverstovs Boriss, 2013. "Dating Business Cycles in Historical Perspective: Evidence for Switzerland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(5-6), pages 661-679, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIndicators GDP revisions; Monetary policy; Nominal feedback rule; Real-time data; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdkab:5ksnlh30lx41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.