The Impact of Immigration on the Wage Distribution in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2004.
"Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects, and Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1056-1093, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2002. "Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects and Inequality," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0217, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Ian P. Preston, 2013.
"The Effect of Immigration along the Distribution of Wages,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 145-173.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Ian Preston, 2008. "The Effect of Immigration along the Distribution of Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0803, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Tommaso Frattini, 2008. "The labour market impact of immigration," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 478-495, Autumn.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2016.
"Rethinking The Effect Of Immigration On Wages,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Economics of International Migration, chapter 2, pages 35-80
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2006. "Rethinking the Effects of Immigration on Wages," NBER Working Papers 12497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni, 2007. "Rethinking the effects of immigration on wages," HWWI Research Papers 3-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Giovanni Peri & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2006. "Rethinking the Effects of Immigration on Wages," Working Papers 634, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Graff & Massimo Mannino & Michael Siegenthaler, 2014. "The Swiss "Job Miracle"," KOF Working papers 14-368, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Oscar Afonso & Susana Gabriel & Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2016. "Could immigration explain wage inequality in a skill-biased technological model?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 559-577, August.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2015.
"The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland,"
NBER Working Papers
21319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 17-431, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Marco Pecoraro & Didier Ruedin, 2016. "A Foreigner Who Does Not Steal My Job: The Role of Unemployment Risk and Values in Attitudes toward Equal Opportunities," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 628-666, September.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Wage Distribution; Occupation Groups; Inequality;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-11-01 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:nrnwps:2011_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aclawat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.