A technical note on the precise timing of behavioral events in economic experiments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:21:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9528-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic experiments; timing of events; psychophysiology; physioeconomics;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2013-10-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2013-10-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-10-05 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jau:wpaper:2013/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Aurora Garcia Gallego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ueujies.html .