Report No. 42: Pension Systems in the EU – Contingent Liabilities and Assets in the Public and Private Sector
Based on a study conducted for the European Parliament, Bonn 2011 (144 pages)
|Date of creation:||21 Dec 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
|Order Information:|| Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005.
"Long-term labour force projections for the 25 EU Member States: A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
235, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005. "Long-Term Labour Force Projections for the 25 EU Member States:A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing," Labor and Demography 0512006, EconWPA.
- Love, David & Smith, Paul A. & Wilcox, David, 2007.
"Why Do Firms Offer Risky Defined–Benefit Pension Plans?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 60(3), pages 507-19, September.
- David Love & Paul Smith & David Wilcox, 2007. "Why Do Firms Offer Risky Defined Benefit Pension Plans?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & David Wilcox, 2007. "Why do firms offer risky defined benefit pension plans?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas Leoni, 2010. "What drives the perception of health and safety risks in the workplace? Evidence from European labour markets," Empirica, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 165-195, May.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2008.
"Minimum Funding Ratios for Defined-Benefit Pension Funds,"
DNB Working Papers
180, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Siegmann, Arjen, 2011. "Minimum funding ratios for defined-benefit pension funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 417-434, July.
- Erich Battistin & Agar Brugiavini & Enrico Rettore & Guglielmo Weber, 2009.
"The Retirement Consumption Puzzle: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2209-26, December.
- Erich Battistin & Agar Brugiavini & Enrico Rettore & Guglielmo Weber, 2008. "The retirement consumption puzzle: evidence from a regression discontinuity approach," IFS Working Papers W08/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Agar Brugiavini & Erich Battistin, & Enrico Rettore & Guglielmo Weber, 2007. "The Retirement Consumption Puzzle: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach," Working Papers 2007_27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008.
"The Retirement-Consumption Puzzle: Actual Spending Change in Panel Data,"
563, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "The Retirement Consumption Puzzle: Actual Spending Change in Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 13929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boone, J. & van Ours, J.C., 2004. "Effective Labor Market Policies," Discussion Paper 2004-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roman Rabb, 2009.
"Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0902, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roman Raab, 2011. "Financial incentives in the Austrian PAYG-pension system: micro-estimation," Empirica, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-257, May.
- Roman Raab, 2009. "Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation," Working Papers 0144, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2003.
"Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms,"
IMF Working Papers
03/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2004. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 431-456, November.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2003. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Current Features and Future Problems of the Italian Pension System," MPRA Paper 20077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5258235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2010. "The future of public debt: prospects and implications," BIS Working Papers 300, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert Holzmann, 2000.
"Can Investments in Emerging Markets Help to Solve the Aging Problem?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
304, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2000. "Can investments in emerging markets help to solve the aging problem ?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23070, The World Bank.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2004. "Minimum Hours Constraints, Job Requirements and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 10876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Werding, 2008. "Ageing and Productivity Growth: Are there Macro-level Cohort Effects of Human Capital?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2207, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holzmann, Robert & Palacios, Robert & Zviniene, Asta, 2004. "Implicit pension debt: issues, measurement and scope in international perspective," Social Protection Discussion Papers 30153, The World Bank.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006.
"Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
486, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- James Sefton & Justin vandeVen & Martin Weale, 2008. "Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 556-590, 04.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izarrs:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.