Introduction to "Generational Accounting around the World"
In: Generational Accounting around the World
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6682.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6682||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buiter, Willem H, 1997.
"Generational Accounts, Aggregate Saving and Intergenerational Distribution,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 605-26, November.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1996. "Generational Accounts, Aggregate Savings, and Intergenerational Distribution," IMF Working Papers 96/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1995. "Generational Accounts, Aggregate Saving and Intergenerational Distribution," NBER Working Papers 5087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco, D. & Gokhale, J. & Guiso, L. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Sartor, N., 1991.
"Generational Accounting - The Case of Italy,"
18, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Daniele Franco & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Luigi Guiso & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Nicola Sartor, 1992. "Generational accounting: the case of Italy," Working Paper 9208, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Franco, D. & Gokhale, J. & Guiso, L. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Sartor, N., 1992. "Generational Accounting : The Case of Italy," Papers 171, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Robert Haveman, 1994. "Should Generational Accounts Replace Public Budgets and Deficits?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 95-111, Winter.
- Diamond, Peter, 1996. "Generational Accounts and Generational Balance: An Assessment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 597-607, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.