Ageing Populations, Pension Systems and Government Budgets: How Do They Affect Saving?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa Leal & Javier J. Pérez & Mika Tujula & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2008.
"Fiscal Forecasting: Lessons from the Literature and Challenges,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(3), pages 347-386, September.
- Leal, Teresa & Pérez, Javier J. & Tujula, Mika & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Fiscal forecasting: lessons from the literature and challenges," Working Paper Series 843, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Paying for pensions: how important is economic growth?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(216), pages 73-102.
- Martin Werding & Christoph Schinke, 2014. "Tragfähigkeit der öffentlichen Finanzen: Modellrechnungen für die mittlere und lange Frist," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 64.
- Martin O'BRIEN, 2010. "Older male labour force participation in OECD countries: Pension reform and “the reserve army of labour”," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 149(3), pages 239-259, September.
- Axel Boersch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig & Joachim Winter, 2001.
"Aging and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
8553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander & Winter, Joachim, 2002. "Aging and International Capital Flows," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 02-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander & Winter, Joachim, 2002. "Aging and International Capital Flows," MEA discussion paper series 02010, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander & Winter, Joachim, 2001. "Aging and International Capital Flows," Discussion Papers 605, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Willi Leibfritz, 1996. "Generational accounting: an international comparison," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 31(2), pages 55-61, March.
- DOCQUIER, Frédéric & PADDISON, Oliver, 2000. "Growth and equality effects of pension plans," CORE Discussion Papers 2000036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Josef Baumgartner & Helmut Hofer & Serguei Kaniovski & Ulrich Schuh & Thomas Url, 2006.
"Employment and growth in an aging society: a simulation study for Austria,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 19-33, March.
- Baumgartner, Josef & Hofer, Helmut & Kaniovski, Serguei & Schuh, Ulrich & Url, Thomas, 2004. "Employment and Growth in an Aging Society. A Simulation Study for Austria," Economics Series 163, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hofer, Helmut & Url, Thomas, 2005. "Growth Effects of Age-related Productivity Differentials in an Ageing Society. A Simulation Study for Austria," Economics Series 179, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Paul Atkinson, 2001. "The fiscal impact of population change: discussion," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 46.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni & Seppälä, Timo, 2012. "Dimensions of health care system quality in Finland," Working Papers 31, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Seitz, Helmut & Freigang, Dirk & Kempkes, Gerhard, 2005. "Demographic Change and Federal Systems: Some Preliminary Results for Germany," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Manabu Shimasawa & Kazumasa Oguro & Minoru Masujima, "undated".
"Population Aging, Policy Reforms, and Lifetime Net Tax Rate in Japan: A Generational Accounting Approach,"
ron258, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Shimasawa, Manabu & Oguro, Kazumasa & Masujima, Minoru, 2014. "Population Aging, Policy Reforms, and Lifetime Net Tax Rate in Japan: A Generational Accounting Approach," CIS Discussion paper series 625, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- E Philip Davis, 2005. "Challenges Posed by Ageing to Financial and Monetary Stability*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(4), pages 542-564, October.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:1:p:18-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- John McHale, 2001.
"The Risk of Social Security Benefit-Rule Changes: Some International Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 247-290
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John McHale, 1999. "The Risk of Social Security Benefit Rule Changes: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2003. "Ageing and Fiscal Imbalances Across Generations: Concepts of Measurement," CESifo Working Paper Series 842, CESifo Group Munich.
- Seitz, Helmut & Kempkes, Gerhard, 2005. "Fiscal Federalism and Demography," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Paying for pensions: how important is economic growth?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(216), pages 73-102.
- Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Spesa pensionistica:quanto conta la crescita economica?," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(215), pages 273-308.
- Carl E. Gjersem, 2002. "Generational Accounting in Nordic Countries," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 3-11.
- Fougere, Maxime & Merette, Marcel, 1999. "Population ageing and economic growth in seven OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 411-427, August.
- Didier Blanchet & Florence Legros, 2002. "France: The Difficult Path to Consensual Reforms," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 109-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marchon, Maurice N., 1997. "Faut-il s’inquiéter pour nos revenus de retraite?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(4), pages 643-666, décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:156-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.