New Technology and Increasing Returns: The End of the Antitrust Century?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role Of Investment In Entry-Deterrence," Economic Research Papers 269038, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Populism and the Economics of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 12119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan B. Krueger & Orley Ashenfelter, 2017.
"Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector,"
614, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Krueger, Alan B. & Ashenfelter, Orley, 2018. "Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 11672, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alan B. Krueger & Orley Ashenfelter, 2018. "Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector," NBER Working Papers 24831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2016.
"Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 656-669.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2016. "Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7590, The World Bank.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:3:p:546-558 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsantitrust law; share distribution; technological advance; labor demand;
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-04-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2019-04-15 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2019-04-15 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2019-04-15 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2019-04-15 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PAY-2019-04-15 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.