Report NEP-LTV-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Elsner & Florian Wozny, 2019. "The Human Capital Cost of Radiation: Long-run Evidence from Exposure outside the Womb," CINCH Working Paper Series 1901, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- James Andreoni & Amalia Di Girolamo & John A. List & Claire Mackevicius & Anya Samek, 2019. "Risk Preferences of Children and Adolescents in Relation to Gender, Cognitive Skills, Soft Skills, and Executive Functions," NBER Working Papers 25723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Camera & Cary Deck & David Porter, 2019. "Do Economic Inequalities Affect Long-Run Cooperation & Prosperity?," Working Papers 19-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2019. "The Impact of Bullying Victimisation on Mental Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 12206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2019. "Does Low Skilled Immigration Increase Profits? Evidence from Italian Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 12226, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Basu, Kaushik, 2019. "New Technology and Increasing Returns: The End of the Antitrust Century?," IZA Policy Papers 146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Miguel Ginés, 2019. "Strategic Ethics: Altruism without the Other-regarding Confound," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Meier, Armando N. & Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2019. "Tobacco Sales Prohibition and Teen Smoking," IZA Discussion Papers 12231, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).