Report NEP-ICT-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fossen, Frank M. & Sorgner, Alina, 2019. "New Digital Technologies and Heterogeneous Employment and Wage Dynamics in the United States: Evidence from Individual-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 12242, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arianna Martinelli & Andrea Mina & Massimo Moggi, 2019. "The Enabling Technologies of Industry 4.0: Examining the Seeds of the Fourth Industrial Revolution," LEM Papers Series 2019/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Böckerman, Petri & Kortelainen, Mika & Laine, Liisa T. & Nurminen, Mikko & Saxell, Tanja, 2019. "Digital Waste? Unintended Consequences of Health Information Technology," Working Papers 117, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Maarten de Ridder, 2019. "Market Power and Innovation in the Intangible Economy," Discussion Papers 1907, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Skjeret, Frode & Steen, Frode & Wyndham, Timothy G.A., 2019. "Paywalls and the demand for online news," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Julia Cage & Nicolas Hervé & Marie-Luce Viaud, 2019. "The Production of Information in an Online World: Is Copy Right?," Sciences Po publications 2019-05, Sciences Po.
- Grewenig, Elisabeth & Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2019. "Incentives, Search Engines, and the Elicitation of Subjective Beliefs: Evidence from Representative Online Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 12217, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Orim, Stella-Maris & Pyke, Chris, 2019. "Crime and Social Media," MPRA Paper 93234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2019. "New Technology and Increasing Returns: The End of the Antitrust Century?," IZA Policy Papers 146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pelin Berkmen & Kimberly Beaton & Dmitry Gershenson & Javier Arze del Granado & Kotaro Ishi & Marie Kim & Emanuel Kopp & Marina V Rousset, 2019. "Fintech in Latin America and the Caribbean: Stocktaking," IMF Working Papers 19/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Absher, Samuel & Grier, Kevin, 2019. "Can you hear me now? Good?? The Effect of Mobile Phones on Collective Violent Action in the Libyan Revolution," MPRA Paper 92627, University Library of Munich, Germany.