Report NEP-IND-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basu, Kaushik, 2019. "New Technology and Increasing Returns: The End of the Antitrust Century?," IZA Policy Papers 146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julia Cage & Nicolas Hervé & Marie-Luce Viaud, 2019. "The Production of Information in an Online World: Is Copy Right?," Sciences Po publications 2019-05, Sciences Po.
- Erik Eyster & Kristof Madarasz & Pascal Michaillat, 2019. "Pricing under Fairness Concerns," Papers 1904.05656, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- BELLEFLAMME Paul, & FORLIN Valeria,, 2019. "Endogenous vertical segmentation in a Cournot oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2019007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kanehara, Daishoku & Kamei, Keita, 2019. "Transport Price, Product Differentiation and R&D in an Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 93148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pauline Affeldt & Tomaso Duso & Florian Szücs, 2019. "25 Years of European Merger Control," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1797, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jessica Dutra & Tarun Sabarwal, 2019. "Antitrust Analysis with Upward Pricing Pressure and Cost Efficiencies," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201907, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2019. "The Return of the Policy That Shall Not Be Named: Principles of Industrial Policy," IMF Working Papers 19/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Ziad R. Ghandour, 2019. "Public-Private Competition in Regulated Markets," NIPE Working Papers 02/2019, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.