Migraine Headache and Labor Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Berg, 2004. "Economic evidence in migraine and other headaches: a review," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(1), pages 43-54, October.
- Michael French & Laura Dunlap, 1998. "Compensating wage differentials for job stress," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1067-1075.
- Bryson, Alex & Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2012.
"Do higher wages come at a price?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 251-263.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 371, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bartel, Ann & Taubman, Paul, 1986. "Some Economic and Demographic Consequences of Mental Illness," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 243-256, April.
- E. Verhofstadt & H. De Witte & E. Omey, 2007. "Are young workers compensated for a high strain job?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/436, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsmigraine headache; wages; labor force participation; productivity;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-12-22 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.